CellCore Biosciences | IS-BAB
In stock (can be backordered)
IS-BAB is designed to support your body’s natural immune defense against tough chronic infections. IS-BAB contains herbs that assist detox, enhance liver function, and dive deep into cleansing.
Does NOT contain: Gluten, GMO, excipients.
IS-BAB is a new combination of potent herbs to tackle pathogens.
Stimulate your immune defenses with this tincture of fifteen herbs, including milk thistle, wormwood, Japanese knotweed, and black walnut hulls. They’ve been carefully selected and formulated to support your body’s natural immune response to some vector-borne microbes.
Plus, the herbs in IS-BAB may promote a normal inflammatory response and support liver health. Start with a low dose and work your way up.
This team of 15 herbs provides potent antioxidants to neutralize free radicals, giving your body the environment it needs to restore optimal health:
- Sweet Annie Plant: Artemisia annua, or sweet wormwood, contains the compound artemisinin. It is a potent antiparasitic, antioxidant, and antibacterial which combats the Lyme disease bacteria — including the cyst form.
- Wormwood: Wormwood is also known as Artemisia absinthium. It smells similar to sage and has been used in traditional medicine for digestive issues.
- Black Walnut Hulls: Walnut hulls have significant antioxidant capacity and studies show that it helps inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria. They also promote the removal of uric acid from the body. Black walnut hulls contain juglone, which may help to fight bacteria, cancer, and viruses. Juglone helps inhibit parasites from growing and damages their ability to repair themselves but is safe for humans.
- Pau D’arco Bark: This bark has shown to help reduce pain, swelling, and inflammation. It is antimicrobial, antifungal, and is a diuretic. Constituents in the bark may help with atopic dermatitis. Studies show that it may help prevent the formation of tumors.
- Astragalus Root: This root is valued for helping strengthen the immune and detoxification systems. It has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. Astragalus helps to protect the liver, brain, and other internal organs from oxidative stress.
- Japanese Knotweed: This plant is native to Asia and is used as a flavoring because of its sour taste. It is a rich source of resveratrol, which is known to improve immune function. It also helps lower inflammation and is a potent antioxidant. Recent studies show it may help prevent diabetes and protect the brain.
- Teasel Root: This root has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat back and knee pain, liver issues, and broken bones. Studies have shown that it may help inhibit Borrelia bacteria from growing.
- White Willow Bark: White Willow Bark prevents immune cells from releasing inflammatory compounds, but it also has been known to historically help with pain relief and respiratory support.
- Boneset: This North American herb contains phytochemicals that help lower inflammation and reduce oxidative stress. Traditionally it’s been used to fight malaria. It has anti-parasitic properties and studies show it may help to prevent viruses from replicating.
- Devil’s Claw Root: This botanical is native to South Africa and is also known as “hook plant.” Traditionally it is used for fever, allergies, pain relief, and to stimulate digestive juices. It’s been used to help liver and kidney function and help heal skin rashes.
- Horsetail: This plant is known for its high silica content. Studies show that it may help protect the liver, lower inflammation, and regulate the immune system. Horsetail is antibacterial, helps wound healing, and may help with arthritis.
- Milk Thistle Seed: Milk thistle has been used in herbal medicine for thousands of years. It helps boost liver function. Phytochemicals from these seeds help improve cell membrane function, mitochondrial function, and helps fight free radicals. It is also anti-viral and may help fight cancer.
- Coleus Forskohlii Root: Coleus Forskohlii Root has been used historically for a variety of ailments to support respiratory and circulatory systems and battle fungus and infection. The root helps protect vital organs and inhibits inflammatory cells in the body.
- Red Root: Based on traditional usage, red root may support your spleen and lymphatic system. This includes increasing lymph flow. That could help your spleen remove cellular debris from dead microbes. And this could potentially reduce die-off symptoms.
- Yellow Dock Root: This herb is used to help encourage bowel movements and bile flow. It helps protect the liver, reduces oxidative stress, and acts as an antioxidant.
Because IS-BAB is a liquid, it is easy to take and you can work your way up in dose as you feel the need to.
Standard: Take 1-2 dropper (1-2 mL) two times daily
If you are sensitive to supplements: Reduce dosage to 10 drops once daily. Cycle the product 3-4 days on and 3-4 days off.
Toddler under 50 lbs: Take 5-10 drops twice daily in the morning and evening.
Child between 50 and 125 lbs: Take 1 dropper (1 mL) twice daily in the morning and evening.