Mimosa Pudica — aka Para-1 from Cellcore — has become famous for its gut scrubbing ability to aide in the removal of parasites, biofilm, mucoid plaque build up, infections, and more. Many people describe passing ‘rope worms’ while taking it, and feeling a lot better after…. as they say, better out than in 😉
What’s the secret?
Mimosa Pudica Seed is very gelatinous. When swallowed, the powder expands and changes consistency, becoming jelly-like and sticky.This sticky substance may help:
- Latch onto parasites in your intestinal tract so you can excrete them in your stools
- Grab onto the biofilm — the bug’s protective house — allowing you to excrete it in your stools and leaving the bugs unprotected and easier to kill.
- Grab the mucoid plaque formed in injured areas of your gut, to carry them out in your stools (it’s quite possible that the so called ‘rope worms’ are in fact mucoid plaque)
- Transport harmful heavy metals out of your body, as well as the parasite’s toxic by-products.
The recommended dosage of mimosa pudica is 2 capsules twice per day. However, sometimes a little more is needed to really ramp up the benefits. If you’ve been taking mimosa pudica for a while and feel like you’ve hit a wall in your progress, the hacks I’m going to share with you today might be what you need to break through your plateau.
Haven’t tried mimosa pudica? You can buy it here (Australia only)
IMPORTANT: It’s recommended to start with the standard dosage of 2 capsules twice per day on an empty stomach before attempting the hacks below. Once you tolerate this well, you can have a play with the hacks below, but always listen to your body, and if you tend to be sensitive, start slow and build up, depending on your tolerance.
HACK #1: FREQUENT SMALL DOSES
Para 1 is safe and usually well tolerated even at high dosages. Taking frequent small doses of Para 1 / Mimosa Pudica every hour on an empty stomach can really ramp up your efforts to clean up the gut and help you flush out unwanted critters, biofilm and mucoid plaque. As mimosa pudica is best taken on an empty stomach, it’s best to do this if intermittent fasting or while doing a water fast.
- Choose a day when you will be practicing intermittent fasting (skipping breakfast, and maybe lunch as well).
- As soon as you wake up, take 2 capsules of Para 1 with plenty of filtered water.
- Take 2 more capsules every hour with a glass of water, until your first meal. Try to continue for as long as possible for best results. 8 doses is a good goal, which you could achieve by taking your first dose at 6 am and last dose at 1pm. You can eat about 30 minutes after your last dose.
- If you can’t fast for that long, try taking 4-5 capsules every 30 minutes instead, until your first meal.
An alternative would be to do a 24 hour water fast and take 2 capsules of Mimosa Pudica Seed every two hours while you’re awake.
Some people will get loose bowel movements when doing this hack, and some will get constipated. It’s best to do this, especially the first time, on a day when you will be at home. If you tend to be constipated, take something to help your bowels move, such as Bowel Mover. Doing a coffee enema using our Premium Stainless Steel Enema Kit (comes with detailed instructions) on the day would also help you get even better results.
HACK #2: HIGH DOSES
Some people see amazing results by taking very high doses of Para 1 / Mimosa Pudica in one go. If you have been taking the recommended 2 capsules twice per day for a while and want to ramp up the results, try increasing the dose to up to 10 to 20 capsules in the morning on empty stomach for a few days.
Increase the dose slowly, going up by 2 capsules per day, to gauge your tolerance. That’s it!
HACK #3: THE FULL MOON CHALLENGE
The full moon has been linked with increased parasite activity. That’s why it can be helpful to increase your parasite cleansing efforts as they’re coming out of their hiding places around the time of the full moon. Do not attempt the full moon challenge until you have taken anti-parasitic products for a while and are not experiencing die-off or other reactions. To do the challenge, you will need:
Check out our Full Moon Kit for detailed instructions on how to do the Full Moon Challenge.
Give those Mimosa Pudica hacks a try and see which work best for you.. and enjoy looking at what comes out in the toilet 😉 But remember, if you don’t see anything… it doesn’t mean that nothing is happening… it might just be too small for you to see.